NEED A JOB? THE DREAM JOB? Then this is for you
NEED A JOB? THE DREAM JOB? Then ask yourself these questions:
Do I have the qualifications for the job?
Do I have the relevant knowledge about this career path?
Can I correctly answer interview questions for this job if I am being called for one?
Do I understand the tricks behind each interview question asked?
Can I determine what the interviewer expects from me?
Would I want the interview to swing in my favour?
Is there some other job that I can function better that I don’t know about?
Do I know and have what employers are searching for in an employee?
At EasyCall Outsourcing, upon access to your CV, we assist you to streamline your career choices based on your qualifications, skills and past experiences, we thereafter offer you a one day WORK ETHICS TRAINING COURSE where we intimate you about all the necessary things you need to know and do in order to get your desired job. The training acquaints you with a comprehensive exposé on INTERVIEW SKILLS, ETIQUETTE and TECHNIQUES, you will also learn THE PROFESSIONAL APPROACH TO WORK amongst other topics.
Below are excerpts from our past trainings.
After the training, we set up interviews for you with prospective employers from the various industries and companies that we outsource for.
THE NEXT TRAINING IS SCHEDULED FOR 16th March, 2017. All candidates that have registered with us are hereby enjoined to be at our office at Suite D284, Road 1, Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC, Lekki expressway, Lagos by 9.30am.
Not yet registered? What are you still waiting for? Hurry up and register on or before 16th march, 2017 so as to be eligible to partake in the upcoming training. Kindly note that there are limited seats available.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday. Kindly share. Thanks.







Comments
Post a Comment